Hey! I am Gayathri. Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’m a full-time freelance writer who uses freelance writing and tutoring to pay her bills.
I hold a masters degree in Mathematics. I love to write and I love to write for you too 🙂
- Are you struggling to run your own business alone?
- Don’t have enough hours in the day getting things done?
- Are you in need of a helping hand?
If you say yes to these questions, then don’t you think it is time to get some help?
I can make your content more
- easy-to-read, and
I also have plenty of experience in
- Science and Math – I have a degree in Math. Majored in Math and Biology in school.
- Educational setting – I was working as a teacher for a few years, before becoming a writer and I am now tutoring students online.
But, why me?
- I am a fairly easy-going, optimistic, and ready-to-learn person.
- I am a very down-to-earth sort of girl, who loves to churn some amazing stories.
- I am highly punctual and prompt in delivering the work assigned to me. I repeat, there will not be any delays whatsoever because I am punctual and disciplined, by nature (I guess I am wired that way)
If you want to know more, why don’t you read some snippets from my boring life?
Storyline of my boring life 😛
Started my schooling.
Passed my 10th-grade exams
Passed my twelfth-grade exams
Completed my undergraduate degree in Math
I did my postgraduate degree in Math and secured a gold medal. After securing a medal, I tried my hand in the various ‘run of the mill’ jobs before they entirely disinterested me. In between the job hunting processes, I mainly realized that I am a lazy bum (A startling realization, indeed :P)
By now, I clearly understood that I’m barely interested in the traditional 9 to 5 jobs, which induced me to earnestly look for interesting ones. One fine afternoon, my father asked me the most ingenious question: ‘Why don’t you try looking for jobs that allow you to work from home?’ It was an AHA moment that rekindled the inner writer in me. Of course, this is what I say to everyone who asks me, ‘how did you become a writer?’
By now, I am a 4-year old busy writer. From writing articles on some of the drabbest, uninteresting topics to writing research papers, I did everything I could grab on and hone my skills as a writer (After all, learning is a continuous process, right?). I started leading a comfortable lifestyle, paid my bills on my own (it feels good to be independent), became a strong supporter of the WFH format (even before Covid19 surfaced). But, the more I worked, the more I realised that something is lacking, due to which I am not able to explore bigger horizons.
I am the proud creator of THE NATURE GIRL. I know that creating awesome, easy-to-read, highly engaging content is a steep learning curve, but I’m ready to take the leap and learn. But hey, isn’t our life itself a learning process on its own?